IMG_94463 e crop

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Seven weird/ funny things tag

  • I don't drink the last swallow of anything
  • I wash my hands a million times a day
  • I love reading medical books- even ones about cadavers
  • I think raw chicken is really really gross, I hate touching it
  • I can't smash bugs because I hate the crunching sound, and I get grossed out thinking all their insides are being squished
  • I won't eat meat with bones in it
  • I love going to school

I tag Sarah J., Sarah C., Lori, Val, Kayce, Shannon and Bergen. Post a comment so I know that you know you've been tagged!

3 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

Haha...Sarah cline tagged me, and now she got tagged again. Anyway, I hear you on the raw chicken. It grosses me out, too.

Shannon said...

Thanks for tagging me Kari! I've never done one of these before, although I've seen plenty, and I'm glad this one is pretty simple! Just like you, one of my wierd things is that I like going to school too- both being a student and teaching...it seems like so long ago we were freshmen at BYU...boy does time fly!

The Waters family said...

well, since I just FOUND your blog i now know I have been tagged :)