IMG_94463 e crop

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Born to shop

My dad took these pictures of Bailey while he was in town. They capture one of Bailey's favorite things to do- shop. It doesn't matter what kind of shopping, she wants to go.



She loves to try clothes on, and ask if they are cute.



She also likes to hide in the middle of clothing racks. That is not so fun. Luckily, she's so loud we can always find her.




When we were with Mike's parents at the outlet mall, she found a shirt that she thought was cute and told Mike. He told her it was too big for her, and she said, "Not for me, for mom!"

She's only two, so we might be in trouble. Right now it's pretty cute, but in ten years... it's a good thing Mike is going to medical school!

3 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

Oh my goodness that is so cute!!! Especially because she is already clothes shopping for you! What a cute family you have. Go OSU!

Franziska Patterson said...

Ahhh, Bailey is just the cutest none-Patterson I know. She is a great shopper. I remember when I watched her while you were in the hospital and I needed to go to Walmart. she was all excited to go, and no trouble at all.

Kari said...

One of the cutest shirts I have is one Amanda picked out for me when she was 4 or 5.