Sunday, February 10, 2013
Posted by Kari at 5:37 PM
Elyse was too fun. It didn't matter if this present was wrapped or unwrapped, it was in the mouth. Too cute!
Posted by Kari at 5:32 PM
Friday, December 14, 2012
Posted by Kari at 9:59 PM
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
It wouldn't be fall around here if I didn't post any pictures of our annual pumpkin patch trip. This year, Mike actually came with us! It has been a few years since he had any time in the fall to go with us. We are pretty much loving third year.
Posted by Kari at 12:02 PM
Like her sisters before her, she is a little fish. She loves bath time. Unlike her sisters, she's still our little chunky baby. She weighs about the same as Avery did when she was one.
At five months:
- She is pretty close to crawling. I can't believe it. She is up on all fours, rocking. She uses her feet to push herself around the room. Between that and rolling, she is all over the place. Mostly, she still gets herself stuck under the futon. I'm not quite sure why. It doesn't matter where she starts, or in what direction she's facing, she ends up under the futon.
- She just discovered how to make raspberries. And she won't stop. She makes raspberries while I'm nursing her (that's a nice, wet surprise), when she eating sweet potatoes, when she supposed to be going to sleep, and pretty much any time when she's awake.
- She is a happy, social baby. She absolutely loves it when any one talks to her. Elyse is full of smiles.
- She still only naps for twenty minutes at a time. And she is still waking up a million times at night. Good thing she's so smiley.
Posted by Kari at 11:56 AM
Monday, November 26, 2012
Posted by Kari at 5:13 PM
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
At four months:
- Elyse is very proficient at rolling- she started when she was two and half months old. She rolls all around the house, and often gets herself stuck under the futon.
- We are finally getting more giggles out of her. After months of Bailey asking, "What does a baby laugh sound like?" she finally got her answer. And she agrees that it is one of the most wonderful sounds in the world.
- Elyse is starting to play with toys and puts everything she grabs straight into the mouth- even Avery's fingers.
- She is still a stinker about naps. Maybe someday she will nap longer than twenty minutes...
Posted by Kari at 4:17 PM