IMG_94463 e crop

Thursday, February 26, 2009

While I'm nursing...

Because Avery is so sensitive, I've been giving Bailey activities to do while I am feeding her, or putting her down for a nap. I guess the markers won't be used unsupervised for a while:


Me: Bailey, what happened to your face?
Bailey: I colored it.
Me: Why?
Bailey: Because the markers are messy.
Me: But why did you color your face?
Bailey: Because it's messy.
Me: You look like a pirate.

The funny thing, she looked even worse before I took the picture. I think she tried wiping some of it off. She's a silly girl.

3 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

Hee hee!! A pirate!

Franziska Patterson said...

Well, maybe that's what she should be for next Halloween. I think she'd make a cute little pirate. Bailey just keeps cracking me up.

Scott said...

That is too funny. Almost as funny as when you enlisted Leslie to chew up your bunk beds. :)