IMG_94463 e crop

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Valentines







Here are the girls in their Valentine outfits (and one of Mike). I found Avery's "tutu skirt" at Gymboree on the clearance rack. I had to buy it! Mike thought it was kind of weird, but I think it is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I'm sad they didn't have one for Bailey.

Our Valentine's Day was kind of a flop. We went out on Friday night because of our babysitting club. However, Mike did not get home until after 6:30. Then, the restaurant we went to was so busy it took forever to get out food. When we did get it, we had ten minutes to eat and run so we could make it back on time. Oh well.

At least we have two beautiful Valentines! They are both getting so big. We wish we could see all of you who are far away.

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

I like the tutu! Men, they just don't appreciate ALL the cuteness out there! :) Your valentines are precious, thanks for sharing pictures!!

Franziska Patterson said...

Your valentines are definitely better than chocolates. Sorry your guys' dinner was so rushed, but at least you didn't get food-poisoning.

HeidiPie said...

Your girls are way cute! AND the tutu is so cute too. I would've bought it also!