IMG_94463 e crop

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pajama Ballerinas


Bailey and Avery have turned into some serious ballerinas. Even Avery has ballet shoes. And they always have to have an audience. Always. One day I was playing the piano for them while they danced around the room. Bailey got very upset because Avery wouldn't sit down and watch her dance. I am trying to teach her that sometimes you just dance because you like to, and it makes you happy. We are not there yet. I do love to watch them dance though. I'm sure I'm going to miss their impromptu dance sessions when they are teenagers. And I'm beginning to think they will be teenagers before I know it.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Not sure why it's sideways... anyone know how to fix that?

Danny and Darcie said...

Not a clue. Blogger is bugging me more and more lately.

Anyhow, it is so good to see pictures of everything you have been up to for the last little bit.
Your family pictures are awesome, and I keep telling me that we need to do more than just pictures in my in-laws backyard.

I can't believe how big Bailey and Avery are getting. Especially, Avery. She talks so much too.

It's great to hear about you half marathon. I'm surprised that you guys ate pizza the night before. The entire - girls weekend running a race - is a fun idea. If we could figure out where to meet up at, it would be fun to do! I don't know if I'm quite up to marathon standards yet, though.

Thanks for catching up on all the stuff you have done. You convinced me that it is finally time to do the same.

HeidiPie said...

Very cute!!