IMG_94463 e crop

Sunday, September 16, 2012

These Days

I was looking past at blog posts from a few year ago, and there was a lot more writing and fewer pictures. I guess as the years have passed I've been too busy to write much about what's going on...

These days, things have been a little crazy. I spend a lot of time driving kids to and from school, preschool, dance and swimming. I am also teaching piano again after taking the summer off to adjust to having a baby around. And, I've started school again!!


I was accepted to the Master's of Social Science program at Syracuse University. I'm really excited about it, and hoping that I can juggle a really full plate. I am hoping to someday get my PhD and teach at a University. But I have to get my first paper done first...

All and all, life is good right now. Mike and I were talking, and despite the bug problems we've had, the car problems, the fact that everything seems to be breaking, we are really happy right now.





3 comments:

Laura said...

congrats on starting school again. You will be a busy person, but I am sure you will do it all and do it all well. I am hopefully going back to school in about a year, but may have to wait two years until we settle down after fellowship. I think it is important. What an exciting thing for you. Take it one day at a time.

Unknown said...

Good Luck with school, I don't know how you do it with three kids!

Franziska Patterson said...

I think it's awesome you're going for your Master's. I know you've always wanted to get more education, so I think it's great you're going for it. I'm sure you'll do great.

I'm mentally preparing for going back to school, but I think we'll still push that one down the road a few more years. Plus, I'm not sure what I want to study, and I just don't care for more debt right now.