IMG_94463 e crop

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Preschool


It was Avery's turn for a first day of school. This year she is attending an actual preschool three mornings a week from 9:15-11:45. We decided it was really important for our shy little girl to have an outside of our house and outside of people we know school experience before she heads off to all day kindergarten next year.





She was worried that I wouldn't have anything to do with her gone, and gave me permission to play with her toys while she was gone. What a sweetheart.




3 comments:

Lindsey Hicks said...

What a generous little spirit! That is the cutest thing I've ever heard (the suggestion that you play with her toys!).

Unknown said...

What a little sweetie! She sure is getting big!

Franziska Patterson said...

It's so weird to me that Avery looks absolutely the same to me,except she's a wee bit taller. It's still the same, cute face.

Sophia is really enjoying preschool so far, and it's been a little weird just having Alba home. Then again, I get so much more done, even though I have to drive 2 hours each day just to get Sophia to and from preschool.

I'm sure Avery will love it.