IMG_94463 e crop

Monday, April 20, 2009

So you think you can dance

Bailey has always loved to dance, but I have no idea where she learned this. It is her favorite, well, only move right now. Any time she hears a song, the hips start moving.

Tonight, we went and had dinner with Mike at the hospital (he is on call). We were walking through the halls when a couple of ladies glanced and her and said something like, "She's cute." What does she do? Does she say "Thank you" and keep walking? No, out come her dance moves. They started laughing so hard! So did I. It was hilarious.

This is one of those things that is funny now, but won't be so funny when she is a teenager...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ok, you really have me laughing out loud at work - SO funny and totally cute. I love how she shakes her bootie so much it moves her whole body - oh what a fun girl!

Bytheway, aren't hospital dinners the best? :) j/k. I actually have grown to like them - but house call will be alot nicer one day!

Franziska Patterson said...

Ha, I love it. Bailey is just funny. We should all go dancing together.