IMG_94463 e crop

Friday, April 10, 2009

Chocolate Pretzels

Despite all my attempts, Avery still does not want solids. She won't eat oatmeal, rice cereal, pears sweet potatoes, bananas, squash, or peaches. She won't eat it from a spoon from me, or in a mesh spoon thing she which can feed herself. Instead, she eats the plastic end.

Well, a few days ago, we found something she will eat. She was playing on the floor and was pulling bags out of her Aunt Shelli's luggage. I looked over, and she was chewing on a bag of chocolate pretzels. A few minutes later, I notice that she had actually opened the zipped bag, and had a chocolate pretzel in her mouth. She was clearly enjoying herself. I felt bad taking it away from her, and she was pretty sad about it. Maybe if I add chocolate syrup to everything she'll eat it!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute picture-looks like Avery already knows the good stuff - chocolate...she's a smart one! But sorry about the no-solids eating, that has to get frustrating.

And by the way, I was laughing so hard at Bailey's sayings on the side of your blog - that girl is hilarious!!!

Henry said...

I had to laugh when I saw this picture close up. I knew she was sad, but it wasn't till I saw the close up that I could see the tears glistening in her eyes. Poor thing - it's hard to go without chocolate. She's such a cutie, it just makes me laugh.

HeidiPie said...

Chocolate huh...is that what you ate when you were pregnant? Yes, she's too smart.