IMG_94463 e crop

Friday, September 10, 2010

What we do at 6:00 am...

In case you were wondering, Avery is getting a little better at sleeping in to the late hour of seven. (But mostly that's because we have been staying up until nine almost every night this week.) When she does get up before the birds, this is what she wants to do:

This little stink crawls into my bed with a huge stack of books and wants to read them all. I wonder where she gets that from...

I can't do this post without her classic "anticipate the flash pose."

I can only hope that the darker mornings will mean later wake up times!

2 comments:

Lindsey Hicks said...

Oh a little book worm just like her momma. I'm not surprised one bit.

HeidiPie said...

Oh, I hope so about the later wake up times too! Funny how she just loves books and has to read them in the morning. Luke has been coming into my room between 1-3 am every night...luckily if I throw a pillow on the floor he'll stay there and go to sleep. He had been waking up at 7:15 every morning, but the last few he's been making it till 8. I'm so excited about that! I'm glad Avery is sleeping better now.