IMG_94463 e crop

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Weekend Visit

Thanks to Shelli and her great job at Jet Blue, Mike's parents were able to come and visit us this last weekend. In a lucky turn of events, it was also Mike's week off. We went to Palmyra (I might add that it was my third trip there in two months), made an apple pie, worked on the hole in the ceiling, and hiked Carpenter Falls. I only brought my camera on the hike. It was gorgeous, but a little too steep for the kids.










We love it when we have visitors!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! :) and look at Avery's hair!! :) SO cute!!

Lindsey Hicks said...

So fun to have Grandparents visit. I'm glad to see you had a good excuse to not visit Ithaca:) Norah and I have been talking about coming up to Syracuse again. Maybe we'll come next week.

Franziska Patterson said...

Wow. Is that really Mike's mom? She looks so different (wasn't her hair longer?). Also, I thought the whole time that her name was Wendy, not Windy. Funny.