IMG_94463 e crop

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Family Dinner

Even with all the tantrums, parenthood is wonderful in a way that nothing else is. There are moments that you wish you could bottle up and keep forever. Family dinner can sometimes be that way. One night last month, the girls were being adorable. They were giggling and smiling, and I was reminded again why we want these little ones around.



Avery is our super tiny girl, and we do everything to get her to eat. Mike told her to put her fork in her mouth, and she did. Not quite what we wanted, but funny any way.

Bailey of course, couldn't be left out, and joined in the non-eating fun.

Today was a better day with Bailey. I tried to turn her tantrums into a "grouchy" face contest. I tried to bring some comedy to her fits, and it seemed to help. At least it distracted her for minute. Let's hope the days just get better from here on out.

4 comments:

Danny and Darcie said...

So cute, so silly! Avery is just getting more adorable every day.

Lindsey Hicks said...

Those pictures are priceless. I laughed out loud when I saw them (and I don't just throw LOLs around like they're nothing).

Johanna said...

KARI!!!

I am so glad you found my blog and I got to see you darling girls. We are excited for ours and yes I will update soon. I can't believe Mike is almost done with med school. That is great. I'm excited to get to see what you are up to. Take care.

Unknown said...

Aww!! :) I love my neices!! Those pictures are too cute!!