IMG_94463 e crop

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Big days

Mike's rank list is in! Last night, he made his last changes at 8:53 pm. (It was due at 9:00 pm). He didn't make any huge changes, but we were still trying to decide on which of two schools should be ranked number one. We feel good about our first choice. Now we just have to wait until Match Day on March 18th. It still crazy to think that medical school is almost over. Where did the last four years go? I'm starting to feel nervous about moving. I guess it's finally starting to sink in- we only have two more months in Columbus.

I took my sick grouchy girls to the doctor yesterday, and they both have ear infections in their right ears. I am really hoping that Bailey's frequent tantrums are more a reflection of not feeling well than a phase. I admit, it makes me feel a lot better to have a reason for her fits. I guess we'll see in a couple of days. Sadly, Bailey's second set of tubes has fallen out within the last month, and she already has an ear infection. There better be a great ENT in our next city!

4 comments:

HeidiPie said...

Sad for them, and I hope you have a great ENT in the next city too! Hopefully they'll get feeling better really soon now.

Lindsey Hicks said...

Ear infections are the worst. Poor babies! That would make anyone groucy.

Danny and Darcie said...

Here's to enjoying the buckeye state for the next two months! I hope the weather cooperates so we can do dutchoven cooking one more time before you high tail it out of here.

Sarah and Troy said...

I hope you ranked somewhere near us first!