IMG_94463 e crop

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Co-sleeper





Avery is our little snuggle bum. She refuses to sleep by herself. After nights of me being squished and sore from being stuck in the middle, we bought the co-sleeper. The concept is nice, the baby is right next to us without actually being in the bed with us. Of course, it's not good enough for Avery. She wants in the bed. I guess it's not too bad right now (except for the wiggling and lack of space), but what about a few months from now when I want her to sleep in her crib?

3 comments:

katherine said...

Just the other day I was wondering if you had a blog. I'm glad I found it. Your girls are adorable! I have not seen pictures of little Avery until just now--she looks just like her sister! Awww, I love blogs--they're the perfect way to keep in contact!

Franziska Patterson said...

so, how do you get in/out of bed with that co-sleeper? just wondering...

Sarah and Troy said...

We let Seth sleep with us just in the mornings and are still paying for it. Be strong!