IMG_94463 e crop

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Babies!





In our ward, there were lots of babies born around the time Avery was born. This last Sunday, we were at a friend's house and four of the babies were there, all happy and awake. They are in order of their birth: Derek, Chase, Avery and Sophia. Even though Avery is not the youngest, she is the smallest already. I just have to remind myself that Bailey was really small too. We just have little girls I guess.

P.S. Coming soon- pictures of Bailey and Avery in their Christmas dresses.

2 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

Seems like we can't agree on how to spell Derek's name. Sarah spelled it "Derreck"...how is it spelled??

Anyway, maybe Avery is little, but that's ok. Guys prefer girls dainty. I know, because I was never dainty. hahaha...so sad.

Sarah and Troy said...

She isn't that small. Chase and Sophia are both bigger than the average baby.