IMG_94463 e crop

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Valentine's


Every year, Grandma Windy sends Bailey and Avery new Valentine shirts. They of course, can't actually wait until Valentine's day to wear them. Aren't they cute?

I was a huge slacker when it came to actually getting the girls Valentine's this year. My excuse? I still wasn't feeling great. Mike had to stop on his way home so that we could surprise them at bedtime.


Bailey had seen the stuffed dogs at Wegman's earlier in the week. I really didn't want to get them yet another stuffed animal, but she had her heart set on it. Luckily, there were two left when Mike got there Valentine's evening. They have been greatly loved and named "Polka-Dotty" and "Bowie."

Mike took them to a daddy/daughter dinner and dance at the YMCA. Not surprisingly, Bailey jumped right in and participated in everything. Avery, on  the other hand, mostly clung to Mike nervously. Mike said she loosened up just once that night. They had a great time, and I had a nice quiet night to myself.


Next year, Mike will have three little girls to take to the dance!!

0 comments: