IMG_94463 e crop

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Joy school at Beaver Lake

This week was a busy week at Joy School. On Thursday, because they are learning about the joys of nature, we headed to Beaver Lake Nature center. It is a beautiful place to be in the fall.



As usual, despite the cold weather, Avery refused to wear her jacket. Or give me a normal looking smile.


I love fall here on the East coast. Unfortunately, our backyard actually looks a lot like this picture... and I don't feel like raking...


Once again, I'm not quite sure why Avery thinks that face is a smiling face, but it's the best I got. (: She was supposed to be doing a leaf rub, but didn't like that idea. She wanted to glue the leaves to her paper instead. That silly stubborn girl refused to do the craft because it wasn't how she wanted to do it.

So far, I think Avery is loving preschool. And I have to admit, it's nice to have a few hours to myself each week too.

1 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

Ha, I love the smile!!!! She is so cute!