IMG_94463 e crop

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Trunk or Treat

This year, the "big" night of Halloween was the ward Trick of Trunk. Our little Pocohantas' (?) had a blast. Here are a few of my favorite moments from the night:


Avery playing the donut eating game! I think this is too hilarious. Bailey would not even try- she did take a donut off a string to eat, but wasn't up to eating it without hands. Avery didn't even end up eating it after we took it off for her, but it was too funny to see her try. (I tried to convince Mike to join in, but he would only do it if I would do it. I just wanted to laugh at him, not be laughed at, so I declined. Oh well.)


Bailey and Avery both loved the face painting. Can't you see that it her smile?? I am realized surprised that Avery even went for it, being the shy girl that she is. By the end of the night, both girl had butterflies on their faces, and Avery even went back for a bat.





Here is my beautiful family! And here is Avery's new past time:


I love October, and all the fun fall and Halloween activities it brings. I'm sad to see it go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's cute, even when she picks her nose! :P Looks like you guys had fun!

Sarah and Wes said...

Your hair is so long! I love it! And the last pic (no pun intended?) of Avery made me laugh.