IMG_94463 e crop

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dress Rehearsal

I figured it was finally time to update the blog... so here goes. 

This year, since we decided not to go trick or treating on Sunday, I tried to cram as much Halloween into October as we could. Here are some pictures of my twin Pocahontas princesses at the Disney Store Halloween dress rehearsal:




They were too enthralled with the pile of stuffed animals to actually turn around and let me take a picture.



Avery, once again, wouldn't actually look at the camera... It's amazing we walked out the store without actually buying anything.


And this is Bailey doing the wave so graciously taught her by the Disney Store employee who was leading the parade. She looks just like a princess. (:

3 comments:

HeidiPie said...

Very Nice. I love the wave.

Lindsey Hicks said...

They look darling.

Unknown said...

They are so cute!! :) Its funny that they both wanted the same costume :P