IMG_94463 e crop

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Avery's Spike

With my recent running class, I've been sporting a lot of pony tails lately. (It's hard to fit in a run every day). This had led Bailey to wearing a lot of pony tails too. Poor Avery didn't want to be left out. One morning, she came up to me with a brush and a hair band, and asked for a pony tail. Well, at two, she still doesn't have a lot of hair, so this is what we came up with:



I absolutely love it! And Avery does too. She calls it her "spikey pony tail." She has gotten a lot compliments on her spike, and I think it's here to stay.

7 comments:

Sarah and Troy said...

Avery's hair is awesome!

Danny and Darcie said...

She looks like she belongs on the Flintstones. That is so cute.

Franziska Patterson said...

Yup, loving the spike as well. What I'm not loving are all the Halloween pictures. Ok, not true. I do like them, and Avery and Bailey look really cute. It just reminds me that we don't have any Halloween pictures, and makes me upset over it all over again. :(

Lindsey Hicks said...

Love the spike. I think she is going to be a trend setter.

Shellee said...

that is so funny. Nash wears DEva's head bands because he wants to look like her. I don't have your email so if you want me invite leave another comment with it. thanks. Hope all is well.

Unknown said...

She has just enough hair for a little tiny bow :) very cute!

Sarah and Wes said...

I love it!!