IMG_94463 e crop

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why??

I feel like we've been sick every since we moved to Syracuse. I'm just about ready to scream. The last two mornings I've woken up to an Avery who is covered in diarrhea from head to toe. Yesterday, I spent a full 40 minutes cleaning poop off of everything in her crib. I thought that this morning would be better- she woke up at the grand hour of 5:30 and had a messy diaper. I changed her, relieved it wasn't all over the crib, gave her a bottle and laid her back down. She didn't go back to sleep. When I finally went in there at 7:15, she was covered in poop again. Why?? I feel like I'm having a difficult enough time trying to take care of the house, the yard, and the girls all by myself. Why does she have to be sick, again, too?? Why is she making huge disgusting messes on top of everything else? Why can't we just all be healthy??

5 comments:

Lindsey Hicks said...

That sounds terrible. Poor Avery and poor you! That girl gets more than her fair share of bugs.

Danny and Darcie said...

I'm sorry Kari. I've got a lot of those why questions now too. I hope Avery starts feeling better.

HeidiPie said...

That is so awful! I don't know why you guys keep getting sick either. Especially that gross kind of sick. Hopefully she'll be better soon so you can quit cleaning her up every morning. I hate it when that's all over.

Franziska Patterson said...

Ewwww...Well, she clearly isn't very healthy, because she doesn't have the superior health genes of the Schulze family (my family). :) So, that's just kind of unfortunate for you guys.

But, I'm just wondering...could she be drinking too much?? I've just realized that I really need to find the right balance with Sophia between how much she drinks, and certain things she eats. I know if I let her she'll guzzle down endless amounts of milk in a day, which usually leads to, well...not necessarily diarrhea, but extremely loose poop. Dunno. Just a thought.

Sorry for the poopy messes.

Shelli said...

Kari,I know this may not give you any comfort but when we moved to Utah we were sick a lot! I think it was adjusting to a new climate and it lasted for the first year we lived here. Hang in there!