IMG_94463 e crop

Friday, April 23, 2010

Last day of medical school!!!

Today was Mike's very last day of medical school. I can't believe it!! Where did all the time go? Here he is at the beginning of medical school:



Look at how little Bailey is... she has gotten so big. 


Here he is today, before he headed off to his last day of being "student doctor Waters." Same white coat, just a lot dirtier. 


There have definitely been some really rough times- before his first set of boards, Mike was gone for 10-12 hours everyday, including Saturday. However, this last year has been awesome. I'm afraid we've been seriously spoiled before his intern year. We only have a few more months before his 80 hour work week begins. We've got to enjoy it! Congrats Mike!

7 comments:

Henry said...

Congrats. I'm sure it feels good to be half-way done. And Bailey looks totally chubby!

Rachel said...

Alright! Congratulations, Mike!

Lindsey Hicks said...

Great post! I love before and after pics. I am always amazed that time really does keep on going. So when is graduation day? What an achievement - tell him congrats for me!

Marianne said...

Congrats to you guys!!! I'm sure things are just busy busy now. Good luck with moving.. and have fun with wegman's....my sister totally loved that store:)

Sarah and Wes said...

Congratulations!! Wow, I keep hearing about everyone who's husband or wife is interning--I don't know how you do it!! So much time!

GPS cell phone said...

Congrats to you guys!!! I'm sure things are just busy busy now. Good luck with moving.. and have fun with wegman's....my sister totally loved that store:)wholesale china dress

Jas and Berg said...

wow, that went fast. for me, anyway! congrats of surviving and staying married. It was hard without kids to get through those longs days, so I applaud you for that. thanks for the congrats, we are excited. we wanna come see you in July. we are headed out to NY for a week. how fun would that be? we won't be leaving town much with triplets, so this is one of our last big trips for a while. Your girls are so big and so cute! I am getting familiar with the post about the price of peace...jada's started to get into stuff. I'm laying down lots and have trapped her in the greatroom lately so she can't do damage. kids are so fun, huh!?!