IMG_94463 e crop

Friday, September 18, 2009

Bailey Ballerina



At the rec center close to our house, Bailey is taking preschool ballet. She had her first class this week, and it was pretty much the cutest thing I have even seen. Her teacher, Miss Brittney, asked the parents to leave so she could see how they would do. I can understand why she did it, but I was sad not see my little ballerina dance for the first time. Mike and I peeked in when they were stretching. It was adorable. The girls, including Bailey, were mostly looking around at their classmates instead of actually stretching. And when she did stretch, it was too cute. She is growing up too fast. What a beautiful ballerina!

6 comments:

Diana Waite said...

SO cute!

Sarah and Troy said...

Adorable.

Franziska Patterson said...

cutest little Bailey Ballerina I've ever seen!

Sarah and Wes said...

That is so darling!!!!

Jas and Berg said...

Kari, just trying to catch up on blogs I've been missing out on. Love all your posts. We miss you guys and can't beleive how big the girls are getting. Avery looks so much like Mike to me. And I feel bad for your struggles with her eating and sleeping. Wow, I am so blessed to have a good baby. Allergies are hard and so impossible to nail down at that age. My sister's baby has nut allergies and that wasn't discovered until 18 months, and is a pain. You're right, we all have different trials and it's a challenge to be accepting of them, but as soon as you do, they get easier! Good luck! Bergen

Kim said...

thanks for checking out our blog. It is so fun as your kids get older. I am really loving being a mom right now although everyone seems to be entering a new trying phase, so we'll see what that brings. I hope that everything is great for you guys.