IMG_94463 e crop

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm back...

It's been a long time since I posted, but I'm back. When I got back from Christmas break I got sucked into the Fablehaven series.



If you are looking for a book to read, this is the great one. It is series of books about a preserve for magical creatures. I won't tell you any more about it, in case you want to read it. The next one comes out in March, and I can hardly wait Until then, I have to take care of my neglected children, husband and house.

3 comments:

KordelandHeather said...

I SOOOO have the same problem with books. My poor kids. Lately I've been trying to only read children's books (so I can do it in an evening) or I make Kordel read with me so that we only read together after the kids are in bed.

Diana Waite said...

I LOVE Fabelhaven so does Alyisa! The 4th one comes out in March!! It was so good to see you in December.

Sarah and Wes said...

Ooooh, sounds interesting! Maybe I shall get sucked in while I still have only a husband to take care of :D.