IMG_94463 e crop

Thursday, January 28, 2010

State of the Waters

I guess it's time for a new post.


I have lots of pictures to post, but that will have to wait. Last night, for the first time in her entire life, Avery slept through the entire night. That's right, from the time she went down at 7:15 until she woke up at 6:45.

However, poor Bailey was up half the night throwing up. She woke up early and threw up again. Yeah. Luckily, Mike is still on vacation, and did clean-up duty. I cannot clean up throw up. I think I have thrown up so many times that my stomach is super super super sensitive and the slightest smell would send me to the toilet.

Maybe someday I'll get an uninterrupted night's sleep...

6 comments:

Sarah and Troy said...

It's bound to happen someday.

Ashley said...

Are you kidding me? Yea for Avery and poor Bailey and poor you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and Mike definitley need to go somewhere fun overnight, without the kids for Graduation!!!! Y'all deserve it!

Hopefully tonight is a repeat sleep session for Avery and Bailey is already feeling better!

Danny and Darcie said...

I soooooo hope that Avery and Bailey both sleep for you tonight. Poor Bailey. See you tonight at book club, I hope?

Danny and Darcie said...

p.s I love the new family picture posted of you all, as well as your new background! Everything fits together so artistically. That picture was taken at the pumpkin patch, right?

Lindsey Hicks said...

Oh Kari! I'm so happy for you. But what a cruel cruel twist that Bailey was up sick. Poor thing. Hopefully Avery keeps this up and you can finally get some long overdue snoozing.

Sarah and Wes said...

Congratulations! I hope she keeps sleeping for you and that next time Bailey won't be throwing up.