IMG_94463 e crop

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween 2009


This year we got all halloweened out. We went to a Halloween party, trunk or treat, trick or treating and boo and the zoo. Bailey also got to wear her costume to preschool. I finally put all the candy up (saving it for stockings) after Bailey decided that she didn't like any fruit or vegetable.

Bailey was a "good" witch for Halloween, and Avery was her black cat. She came up with that idea all by herself. They were a cute pair.

Can you guess what Mike and I were??

In case you can't tell, we were Bella and Edward, from "Twilight." I think we went a little overboard with the white make-up on Mike, but he was very glittery. I watched youtube videos on how Bella does her hair and make-up in the movie. I think it's funny that people are that obsessed with her.

Looking at our pictures, I realize that I didn't get any of just Bailey in her costume. We kept thinking we still had so many opportunities to get pictures, and then we never did. I tried to get her to put on her costume now so I could get pictures, but she wasn't interested. Oh well.

Here is a picture of our Halloween family:




4 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm lovin that pic of Edward, i mean mike, biting your neck! Oh too funny. Y'all look great in your costumes, especially Avery & Bailey - so cute! Way to go maximizing your Halloween - and doing it in style too ;)

Diana Waite said...

I love it! You all look fantastic! I think it's great that
Mike plays along, what a great sport!

Sarah and Wes said...

Great costumes!! That's so awesome!

Lindsey Hicks said...

That cracks me up. Nice work.