IMG_94463 e crop

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lagoon

Our five week long vacation is about half way over. We have been super busy. Last week I took Bailey to Lagoon with her cousins. Unfortunately, Mike was already in Portland in his storage closet and therefore couldn't come. (He thinks we waited to do all the fun stuff until after he left.) I was the pack mule, as I anticipated, but Bailey had a great time riding the rides with her cousin, Benjamin.





Bailey is definately going to miss having so many people to play with when we go home. I have a feeling she really really won't entertain herself at all.

5 comments:

katherine said...

If you get any down time, call me! I'd love to hang out!

Ashley said...

I have yet to ever go to Lagoon - yea for Bailey beating me to it and for a fun day! We were thinking about Mike and his storage closet the other day - how's that going??? ;).

I bet it's so nice to have family and helping hands/friends around - though I'm excited for y'all to come back!

Diana Waite said...

looks like a GREAT time! Glad you are having fun!

HeidiPie said...

I'm glad you are having fun and that Bailey is also being entertained! Can't wait to see you when you get back though.

Sarah and Wes said...

Looks like fun! I'm sure it will be nice to get home again though. It's so hard to move! I just know that the first weeks in Ohio are going to be so hard for me (even though well be with family). It's hard for me to switch my home.