IMG_94463 e crop

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bailey's First Haircut

On Monday, Bailey got her first haircut. I put it off for as long as I could, I didn't want to lose those beautiful curls. She has seen Mike cut his hair many times, so she wanted him to do it, but he only knows one style- his.

I took her to a place called "Cookie Cutters" that specializes in toddler haircuts. I wanted it to be a fun experience for her, and I wanted her to get a cute style. Bailey got to pick the car she wanted to sit in, and a show to watch. After her haircut, she got candy and a balloon. She looked great! It was weird seeing her with her hair different. She has always looked the same. It has taken us a few days to get used to it. We love her haircut, and the best part is, she still has her curls.

1 comments:

Franziska Patterson said...

Bailey could lose all her hair and she'd still be the cutest girl in theh neighborhood that we know! The new hair cut is really cute though.