IMG_94463 e crop

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Coming back to life

I am twelve weeks today, and I am actually starting to feel better! I don't feel great, but I also feel like I can actually get out of bed. And shower. And maybe even pluck my really scary eyebrows. This is a really pleasant surprise because with Bailey and Avery, I was sick until almost twenty weeks. When I thought about how long I might be sick, it was really discouraging. It it miserable to sick. My house was really really scary. I mean it. Even Mike, who never even notices if the house is clean or dirty was starting to feel like it was unlivable. Our whole family was eating terribly. I thought that vegetables were the most disgusting food on the planet, besides garlic, so nobody ate any. It's nice to kind of be returning to normal. I was reminded that we really take our health for granted- we don't know how good it is until you feel like dying. Here's hoping the worst is behind me!

4 comments:

windyday said...

Kari, this was such wonderful news. We've been praying so hard that you would start to feel better. We had such a great time out in New York. This is even better news. Love, Windy

HeidiPie said...

I'm glad you are feeling better and sooner that you expected!! yay!! Maybe it's a boy?

Danny and Darcie said...

Wahoo for feeling better! I hope that your health, especially related to pregnancy, continues to be get better. It is NO fun feeling yucky around the holidays.

Franziska Patterson said...

I'm for sure hoping that this is it. I can't even fathom the idea of feeling like puking over the Holidays. Then again, I guess that could do real wonders for my figure...Hmmmm...

Well, vomiting is awful though, so I'm glad you're feeling better. :) Now you can come visit us for New Years. Perfect.